The Super Servers provides experienced, professional, friendly and reliable servers/kitchen help, bartenders, and Griller so you can enjoy your own party.
You supply the food—your own or ordered from your favorite restaurant—and we handle everything from set up to cleanup.
We specialize in parties in your home, and make entertaining a pleasure for you. Of course, if you're having your event at a rented hall or party room, we make you feel at home there, too.
We take care of everything, including:
- Heat, platter, pass and/or set up hors d'oeuvres.
- Heat buffet food or light cooking.
- For your summer BBQ, we can grill everything from filet mignon to hot dogs.
- Set up chafers, buffet food and tableware and replenish/tidy up during the party.
- For sit down dinner, platter and butler food or prepare individual guests' plates.
- For outdoor parties, empty trash cans during the party.
- If bar is full serve, bartender will set up, prepare and serve your guests' drinks, clean up and prep for self-serve before departing.
- If bar is self-serve, we can set up, if you'd like, and will replenish ice, beverages when needed.
- Clean up used glasses/plates, etc. continuously during the party.
- Break down food buffet.
- Make coffee and boil tea water.
- Platter and set up desserts, coffee/tea.
- Wrap up and put away leftovers.
- Hand wash platters, pots/pans, serving utensils, bar glassware, china/silverware and put away.
- Clean kitchen counters.
- Take out party trash and recyclables to desired location.
Since we have staffed parties all over New Jersey and Bucks County, PA, we know where the best local places are to order your food. Just ask, and we will introduce you to them.
Also, your local pizzeria and restaurants have catering menus and are excellent sources for hors d'oeuvres and your buffet. Costco, Trader Joe's, King's and Wegman's carry a large selection of party food items.
Make one call to The Super Servers for your party staffing needs—
We will prep your pre-ordered food, and serve it for you in style while you're having a good time with friends and family.
I can also recommend party rental companies in your area plus entertainment sources to round out your party.
BACK TO TOP